Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

hepatitis


Hepatitis is a liver disease. It is caused by inflammation of the liver. Inflammation of the liver caused by medications, including herbal remedies, alcohol, one's body immune system and others.

kinds of viral hepatitis, among which are:

  • His deep outbreaks of hepatitis A virus hepatitis A. 
  • His deep outbreaks of hepatitis B virus hepatitis B. 
  • Hepatitis C outbreak of hepatitis C virus kerana


signs of hepatitis infection?

Most people have not been afflicted by the signs. If the signs of force, it is the same for all the different types of hepatitis. Among signs are:

  • feeling tired 
  • Less appetite makanLoya 
  • vomiting 
  • Abdominal pain (abdominal) 
  • Yellow on white eyes and skin (jaundice) 
  • Urine changes color to the color of tea 
  • Color dirt turned pale or clay color
Are complications of chronic hepatitis? 
When critical illness and chronic hepatitis (more than 6 months), the possibility of liver already rosak. Eventually the liver cells and fibrous tissue exchange be invoked sirrosis scar the liver. Signs of liver sirrosis is: 
abdominal swelling 
Very easy bruising 
Changing behavior or changing the sensitivity 
vomiting blood 
black dirt 
Complications sirrosis heart: 
Kanser heart 
death 
When sirrosis careful not perpetuate liver functions as true or complications no longer guarded, to continue living pesakit it requires the removal of a new liver transplant procedure continue. 
set of Endorsement 
Malaysian Liver Foundation.

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Powered By: BloggerYard.Com

1 comments:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com ,I contacted him immediately and then ordered medicine for my child which he sent through the UPS courier to me. My daughter started medication and the next day her mouth sores were physically healing and she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she was cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete